Sunday, May 31, 2009

Unexpected Fun...Is Almost As Fun As Getting Caught By Your Grandma!!!

Birthday Girl Erica

Me at ZEN


So last night I went out with my girl Erica to celebrate her 26th B-Day Weekend. So not that I didn't want to go out and celebrate her birthday...it's just that I've been to ZEN like 4-5 times already and it has now lost it lust to me...like most of the clubs in Pittsburgh. But wouldn't you know...I actually had fun! Other then those damn Roc-A-Wear cheap ass shoes hurting my damn feet...I had fun. I even met a new potential friend. So I can't wait to see how things turn out with him...*fingers crossed*.

6 comments:

micAh! said...

1st, you tell erica I said "HEY BOO!" 2nd, wtf r u doing wearing ANYTHING ROCAWEAR! Tsk Tsk! Shame on you!

~ Courtney Lynn ~ said...

I know...I know! I brought then last year cause they went with this silver dress i had at the time...

micAh! said...

no excuses... I should report you to Tommy.

~ Courtney Lynn ~ said...

Ahhhh...LOL!!!

Tommy said...

*rcvs reports* *looks over it* *contemplates a sneak diss thats not so sneaky*

~ Courtney Lynn ~ said...

Lol! Yall are crazy...what is about to be said?!?