Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Waste Of Music Video Goes To....



Drake....now WTF was you and Kanye on when ya'll saw this shit and actually thought this shit was good. T&A only works for a little while...and if you wanted that type of video "Best I Ever Had" was not the song to do it to. I like Drake because of his lyrical content...cause I'm not getting called a "Bitch" & "Ho" all the time. Now I know there was a lot of dry humor in the video..."But Drake all you ever taught us to do was stretch"...that got a little LOL out of me, but still Drake, come on this song was for the ladies. And I personally would have preferred to see more of your sexy "Light Bright" ass....so with that, I give you a pass. And when you come into my town I'm a have to give you your punishment...LOL!!!!

0 comments: