Saturday, August 29, 2009

OH...You Can't Speak?!?

I hate when people say this to me. Especially people who really don't know me. Like, yeah when I first meet people I'm shy...but I do speak! And I usually speak first. My problem is when every time I see you "I" have to be the one to acknowledge that we are in the same room at the same time. Like the first few times...OK COOL! But then one day I'll see you and I'll just wait before I say anything, just to see how long you'll act like you don't see me. Then I'll say "Hey" and then they'll do "Oh Hey...I didn't even see you!"...how couldn't you? We in a closet BITCH! So after they fail the test by 1.) Not Speaking 2.)By acting like you didn't see me 3.)By giving me that generic ass response...I will no longer speak to you unless you start speaking to me first or until I forget not to speak to you...whichever one comes first!!! LMAO!!!

0 comments: