Saturday, October 24, 2009

Good Bye...See You *maybe* Never



So I’m back to being SERIOUSLY single. And can I just say *UGH*…so not what I wanted. But hey…I’m no one’s babysitter, mother or psychiatrist/psychologist…so at the end of the day, it’s probably best we separated*Kanye Shurg*. I mean I’m a definitely miss having him around…but what can you do!


One thing I do know is that I’m done with BOYS who have ISSUES. I can’t do it again, like I did with my X. I can’t stand people who think that they’re the only person who’s having PROBLEMS…nor can I stand people who complain about being in SITUATIONS that they SIGNED up for. All that “Oh I hate it here…I want to run away…it’s too hard, you wouldn’t understand…my life sucks” talk has got to go…I mean you know what you where getting yourself into.

Nor do I want someone who RUNS from their problems, instead of taking RESPONSIBLITY for what YOU did.

*ughUGHugh* DAMN IT MONSTER!!!



0 comments: