Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stupid Love!!!!



I’m starting to think that I am CRAZY!!! Why else will I still allow myself to miss a boy who doesn’t miss me? I mean…I really really REALLY need to reevaluate myself. Get myself together, and figure out what he fulfilled in me…that I can’t fill myself. I should know right…RIGHT? I’m honestly starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with me….some people would say that I’m just in LOVE or I’m just plain STUPID.


STUPID: 1.) lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mild; dull. 2.) characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless. 3.) in a state of stupor; stupefied

LOVE: 1.) a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. 2.) affectionate concern for the well-being of others.

I DON’T KNOWYOU TELL ME!!! But what could possibly make me want to be with the same guy that has purposely lied, hurt and even made ME look as if I was the SIDE HO on two occasions. I JUST DON’T KNOW! Cause being STUPID and being in LOVE damn sure don’t LOOK ALIKE to me!!!


 *i love you monster*

0 comments: