Monday, June 8, 2009

About Courtney Lynn....Old Myspace Poem

So exactly one year ago I posted this poem on my myspace blog. LOL...it's funny how things have changed with in just one year! Now I usually don't post none of my personal writings up...but being that it's already on my myspace page...I thought what hell...ENJOY!!!

About Courtney Lynn
(06-08-2008)

I started to think that this shit has to get better...I mean, I have to grow from all of this...there's no way that this wouldn't have an effect on me...cause I'm human just like the rest of you...to bad that you didn't see that shit before, cause now you have to pay attention to me. To big to look pass me, and to solid to look through me. So it's best that you speak when you see me...I promise not to embarrass you as I pass. My appearance of class shall speak for its self, as my walk will show my truth. A lady I be, and a Bitch when need be. Fucks up your car or Fuck you...you choose....just choose wisely. Hurt to much to play games with you, so I'm here to put you on the game about who I am. Daddy's girl which makes me spoiled...So "No" I don't know...and slaps don't go well with me. But kisses and hugs would be the best way to get through to me, cause material things don't really move me. All I ask is for no lies and phone calls when you say you will. I promise to make you happy as long as you keep me smiling, and keep you coming as long as you keep me....LOL!!!

0 comments: