Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Reads...June 6,2009

(NYLON Magazine, Best-Ever 400 Budget Recipes, Cooking-A Commonsense Guide, The Good Sex Bible, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)


Being that I now have weekends off, I've decided not to waste my days off by sitting around the house like I use to when I had off during the weekday! So I took a trip to my old job Burlington Coat Factory and got a cute dress and some gold sandals that I had already had in silver. I also made a stop at my favorite book store...Borders....and I got some great reads as well. Plus they where on sale which was a big bonus. Also don't get it wrong...when it comes to my "Bed Work" I'm grade A++...LOL...but a little review never hurts!!! But its a great book, until it got into the whole giving it to your dude from the back...yeah...Ahhh...No Thank You!!! I also brought two cook books...cause like my mom is always saying "Courtney you'er never going to get married...You don't know how to cook..." so yeah I heard that the way to a mans heart is thru his stomach and his penis...I think I got the 2nd one on lock with "DC" so I thought it would be cute if I cooked him up something sweet during my visit...LOL!!! And I've been wanting to read another grapic novel since I read "WATCHMEN" after seeing it with my "X"...and I got hooked to the whole comic book/novel theme...so I picked up The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen !!! Summer "09" is starting off on a good note already!!!

1 comments:

micAh! said...

givin' it to a man from the back is FTL!!! UGH! I got my prostate checked because I got hit in the nuts w/ a basketball and it wouldn't stop hurting for a week. I damn near needed rape counseling afterwards.. I called my mom as soon as I left the doctors office.

*finding a happy place in my head*