Thursday, April 16, 2009

1 Corinthians 13:4-7


So I'm not a big church goer and all...but i do read the bible. Religion is a personal thing for me, I hope to one day join a church and stuff...but that's when I'm like married. My mom said that doesn't make any sense...but it does to me...whatever!


But as of lately...I've been repeating a verse over and over in my head...before I go to bed and when I wake up. When I feel alone...and broke down. When I feel scared that he & I might part. I repeat the verse in my head. So far I'm not sure if it's helping get "US" back to where we use to be...but I'm trying to imply it in real life...especially when it comes to me!


"Love is patient, love is kind. it is not jealous, [love] is not pompous, it is not inflated. It is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury. It does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."


Just a little insight where my heads been at lately!!!

0 comments: