Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This Is Who I Get To Call My Sister!!!

So I just wanted to take a moment and introduce you all to my best friend, who also just happens to be my little sister! She's younger by 2 years, 9 months and 2 days!

I'm so proud of her, and what she has accomplished in her 21 years of life! She's almost done with her 4th year as a Temple University Education Major! She accomplishes anything she sets her mind to, and she never accepts "good enough" as good enough.

She's a complete package...beautiful, smart, ambitious & funny. You really couldn't ask for anything more...and I'm so proud to call her my littleBIG Sister!!!

Love You Candace Lynn!!!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comments:

Tommy said...

I see Lynn is passed around in the middle name dept