Friday, April 17, 2009

A New Way To Go?

It's hard to re-program your mind & your heart to go one way when you thought things where just getting settle down.

Hard not to fill like a huge failure for not being able to make it work. Hard not to fill like "I'm not good enough" when you where doing your best and giving it your all...only for your all not to be the best.

I'm finding it hard being mad , hurt & full of hate towards you...cause at the end of the day, you still can make me smile! But at the same time I find it hard to forgive you for how evil you have been.

So now I have to pick myself up, wipe my tears & go another way...just this time when I look over the thought of you won't be there...


This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

0 comments: